Monday, 21 September 2026

USA USA USA


*********************

Richard had this to say on his post this morning.

 


"I realised that I had nothing to write about. How was I going to hold my readers' interest? I really needed some sort of catastrophe to report, but I had nothing!
This is when 'normal' can really hurt.
I guess I'll just have to get on with my day."



It's a pity that he didn't go to the internet and read some news like I did. This video clip is interesting and also scary:





The 33% might be shrinking over all  but, as the presenter says, there are enough core believers who find reasons to justify their support of this patently flawed individual. I think of Robert, who has good moral values but, as a Catholic-Christian chooses to turn a blind eye to Trump's and his entourage's crimes and misdemeanors just because he is anti-abortion. All of the groups have their own particular reasons to keep supporting and collectively they are not going to go away overnight.

8 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

Scary numbers.

Richard (of RBB) said...

Peter chuckles.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Well, in a sardonic way I suppose.

Richard (of RBB) said...

Have you upset Robert again?

Richard (of RBB) said...

Mr. Sardonic.

THE WINE GUY said...

Do we need a The Sardonic Guy or a The Sardonic Curmudgeon?

Richard (of RBB) said...

Is that you, The Cleanskin Guy?

Anonymous said...

Yes, but please don't call me that.

The Cleanskin Guy