* "Thank you for your post.
Now, with the next post, you just need to work on making it interesting."
- RICHARD OF RICHARD'S BASS BAG
Well, be careful of what you ask for.
I guess most of you will be familiar with the Moving House and similar TV series.
I've watched a few programmes and found the huge trucks and the developing technology interesting.
We had a closehand view of it last night when two huge trucks moved two large classroom buildings from the school across the road from our house. They had to manoeuvre them out the school gate, beneath trees to make a tight right hand turn onto our narrow street with cars parked either side. As far as I could see no damage was done and they get away alright. The exercise took about 40 minutes.
Now that was interesting.
.jpeg)






4 comments:
Did you mean, "...they got away..."?
Interesting grammar.
Did any of your students hit you with a cricket bat?
Just asking on behalf of a friend.
Pretty amazing how they lifted it high enough to go over the parked cars.
Post a Comment