Monday 2 March 2009

ALONG CAME A SPIDER...


....and bit me on the toe - the little bastard!

It's not fair. I look after spiders. I never hurt them and put them outside when I find them rather than spray them. It seems that the LB that bit me was a white tail. My toe is extremely sore and very, very swollen. Friends have gleefully told me stories of amputation and flesh degradation - I hope that doesn't happen. I have started a course of antibiotics so hope that helps. Why did that spider bite me? It could have bitten any amount of people who are cruel to insects. Does this mean that Buddhism is a flawed religion? Maybe Rob can advise.

5 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

"Does this mean that Buddhism is a flawed religion?"
I'm afraid so. Things don't look that bright for the chubby guy anymore. Get well soon Comeinyourpants.

Richard (of RBB) said...

Oh, and next time, squash the little bastard!

Richard (of RBB) said...

"....and bit me on the toe - the little bastard!"
I've never heard of spiders going through some sort of wedding ceremony, so I suppose they're all little bastards.

Just though this pearl of knowledge might help your recovery.

Richard (of RBB) said...

It's a pity one can't edit one's comments - I just wrote 'though' instead of 'thought'.

Anonymous said...

Sorry about biting you.
Incy Wincy Spider.