Tuesday 9 June 2009

WHY NOT CUT OUT THE MIDDLE MAN - AN OCCASIONAL SERIES ABOUT WOMEN


Why is it that women have to redo everything a man does? They want men to contribute to household duties but invariably find the result lacking and will do the job again.
If I make the bed the Old Girl will make it again. If I vacuum she will go over it again. If I iron anything it is wrong and gets done again. Folding clothes, towels, bedsheets is a no no. Loading the dishwasher? Forget it. I do it all wrong and it gets done again. Last night I made a cheese souffle and a rocket, Parmesan and pear salad for dinner. When the Old Girl came home the first thing she did was change the salad bowl I had selected. At least she didn't interfere with the souffle which was delicious.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't The The fold a towel The The The Wine Guy?
Can't The The select the right The The salad bowl?
He THe The Ha! The Wine The The Guy, you are The The useless!
The The The Guy

Richard (of RBB) said...

Well, The Wine Guy, the day that you do nothing will be the day that you face the wrath of woman.

THE WINE GUY said...

"the wrath of woman"

Sounds like a good movie title - or a blog.

p.s. This is my blog not The Wine Guy's.