Sunday 1 April 2012

GOOD INTENTIONS


I went for a walk around the bays yesterday. It doesn't sound like a big deal but since I've taken up working again and am away each week I haven't walked much. In Auckland I leave for work early and get home after 6 so don't feel like it preferring to have dinner and veg out. On the weekends up North I have tended to do stuff around the house and watch TV. As a consequence I am a great deal less fit than last year when I was walking every day and kayaking or golfing each week.
Next month I will be working 3 days a week so must make the effort to get fit again.

9 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

You're removing posts like Second does. Is a return to Catholism next?

Richard (of RBB) said...

You're removing posts like Second does. Is a return to Catholism next?

Richard (of RBB) said...

God (sorry Christians)! Why do I always have to say everything twice? Is it the Chardonnay?

Anonymous said...

"You're removing posts like Second does"
My fences are sound and I haven't had to remove a post since I lived in Wainuiomata. On the that occasion dad tied a rope to the Hillman Hunter and after burning the clutch decided we needed to dig it out.

Twisted Scottish Bastard said...

What? where? did I miss a post?

I'm sure that you'll return to your non-sedentary ways after you become a man of semi-leisure.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

I removed that post becaise it was disgusting. And I wrote it!

THE CURMUDGEON said...

I removed that post becaise it was disgusting. And I wrote it!

THE CURMUDGEON said...

The spelling didn't improve second time around.

Twisted Scottish Bastard said...

Hey, if it was that disgusting I really want to read it.

I'm a teacher, I can put up with nearly everything.
Hell's teeth, I can put up with Ringo without kicking his f*cking head off.
I can even put up with Richard [of RBB] becoming a (sic) Muslem.