Sunday 24 March 2013

THE FEELGOOD FACTOR



When I went for my walk this morning a little friend joined me. It was a young starling that flew down and hopped about on the road in front of me.

(Phot by Paul Carter)



Ir was absolutely georgeous with sleek and shiny feathers with interesting markings.
This little bird was really friendly and when I put my hand down it hopped on, walked up my arm and sat on my shoulder.
I was able to stroke its feathers and it stayed on as I walked.

A woman who lives in the street came by and told me that they have set up a facebook page for the bird and are looking for a name for it. I looked for this but haven't found it yet.

Sometimes nature throws up birds and animals that have a little extra something - intelligence, confidence, cheekiness, bravery etc. This little guy has it all. It made me feel good meeting him.

Talking of Feelgood, check this out:


DR. FEELGOOD

3 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

I have a friend who has a parrot - only says about 3 words.

Richard (of RBB) said...

How many words can your bird say?

THE WINE GUY said...

Well, more than your friend who can only say 3 words I'm sure.