Friday 19 July 2013

HEADS I WIN

So who thinks that the American movie industry has run out of (good) ideas?
Anyone who says no obviously hasn't heard about Sharkano.


This a terror/disaster film about sharks somehow being sucked up and spewed over city areas and ....

Fuck!

Some idiot wrote this.

Another idiot accepted and bankrolled it.

Other idiots produced, directed and acted in it.

Armageddon must be imminent.

This got me thinking though. As this concept is so stupid yet millions get spent on making it and I assume that more millions will be spent on sad and stupid people watching it, why can't I write a ridiculous film script and concept?

While driving around today my mind wandered (as it does) and I thought of this Hollywood  movie idea.

TWO HEADS ARE BETTER THAN ONE.....
But not if you've only got one knob

A two headed person(s) (it happens OK?) who has(ve) grown up to early adulthood, having gone through formative years of family upbringing, education, employment and various social successes and disasters but .....

.... one of the heads is heterosexual and the other is homosexual.



Without going into a lot of Rousseau-like discourse on nature vs. nurture (this is a Hollywood movie remember) the main dynamic is one sibling being straight and the other gay. No problem right in these enlightened times but, hello, we're talking about two heads and the same body here. Richard and Ricardo have different orientations and good on them. Everyone has a choice right?
Yes but they both have the same body. The same tackle. When Richard wants to get it on with a totty, irrespective of whether Ricardo is awake or not he has to use little Richard to do the business.
Alternatively when Ricardo has a hot date he uses little Richard (well he calls him little Ricardo) to consummate the relationship. Problem? could be but imagine the comedic opportunities.



What do you reckon?

Couldn't be worse than Sharkano.

4 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

Great idea. Now tell us about the first sequel.

Richard (of RBB) said...

How about:
Heads I Win 2, a well used Jimmy!
and
Heads I Win 3, both ends now.

Twisted Scottish Bastard said...

Good God (who probably doesn't exist) I go away fro 7 months and what do I find when I return?

Debauchery.

Just a thought, you really could tell him to go f*ck himself.

I agree, the idea of Sharkano is beyond hope.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Ha ha TSB I like the thought of telling your unibody sibling to go fuck himself - it's kind of like pissing in the wind.
Welcome back by the way.