Wednesday 3 July 2013

LEAVING ON A JET PLANE



The Old Girl left for Canada tonight. Bugger!

I know that we'll meet up in a month but it's the longest we will have been apart for a quarter of a century.

Who'll cook my tea?

A standing joke between T.O.G. and me is the " Who'll cook my tea" question. Years ago there was an ad on TV with (I think) a deep fried chip and a bottle of tomato sauce. Sauce (female) says to chip (male) that she's leaving him. Chip thinks for a moment and then say's "who'll cook my tea"
Hahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahah......whoooohoooooo.....hahahahahahahahahahahahahah......oh dear - you had to be there.

1 comment:

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

"Parting is such sweet sorrow that I shall say goodnight till it be morrow" i.e. what a joyful reunion it will be.