Monday 27 January 2014

STRONG ARM TACTICS

I put a mean comment on Richard (of RBB)'s latest post today. He proudly spoke of execising with 6 kg weights and I inferred that it sounded like Olivia Newton-John doing a warm-up.


To be fair, any exercise done by this old chap should be encouraged. Apart from his over-developed right wrist and forearm muscles (developed from raising glasses of Chardonnay - not what you first thought) the rest of his once magnificent body (not gay) has been going to seed a bit in recent years.

I'm no longer a shining example of manhood having aslo let myself go to seed. Fortunately, living in a condo has its benefist with an in-house gymnasium (if I can be bothered to use it). When I do use it I usually do a half hour of cardio (bike) and haf hour of free weights and weight machines. The free weights I use are 15kg each (no leotards and leg warmers required). I have to be careful though as since I don't like running I'm in danger of having an Arnie Schwartzenegger upper body and a Pee-Wee Herman lower half.


2 comments:

Robert and the Catholics said...

Yes I'm afraid there is no easy to solution to the wife bouncing of the ever expanding belly.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

???