THE CURMUDGEON
Sunday, 20 April 2014
Arthur Brown - dance
A while ago I wrote a Post on 'Dancing' and referred to Arthur Brown's brilliant but unappreciated album 'Dance'
See Here:
DANCING
I've just found his title song on the web:
1 comment:
THE CURMUDGEON
said...
Yes, you're right.
Similar vocal screams.
Murray Head was his name.
21 April 2014 at 23:11
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ATHEISTIC DEVIL MAN
Robert has taken a new tack and instead of going about loving everyone including sinners he has gone on the offensive like that old version ...
Darwin
We managed to make our connecting flight from Brisbane to Darwin last night even though the flight from Wellington to Brisbane was delayed ...
TIDDLELEGS, CHEENA AND ROTTEN RO
I thought that readers might like one of the stories from the Garden Road series - children's storybooks that could have been published ...
1 comment:
Yes, you're right.
Similar vocal screams.
Murray Head was his name.
Post a Comment