Wednesday, 30 April 2014
BUGGERED IT UP
when I looked at the pictures in my Google account, as I'd used them once in blog posts and thought I'd never use them again, I deleted the whole bloody lot.
Of course they were linked to all the blog posts I've done so they all disappeared.
Including the image for The Curmudgeon and The Curmudgeon Express.
Bugger!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Robert has taken a new tack and instead of going about loving everyone including sinners he has gone on the offensive like that old version ...
-
We managed to make our connecting flight from Brisbane to Darwin last night even though the flight from Wellington to Brisbane was delayed ...
-
I thought that readers might like one of the stories from the Garden Road series - children's storybooks that could have been published ...

7 comments:
Just copy the ones on your site, old timer.
Won't work for some reason
Right click and copy.
Ha Ha , very funny.
You should have this pile of shit I have - HP laptop.
As soon as I'm 'in funds' I'm ditching it and buying an Apple Air.
The Apple desk top we have back in NZ is the bees knees boyo.
Ha Ha , very funny.
You should have this pile of shit I have - HP laptop.
As soon as I'm 'in funds' I'm ditching it and buying an Apple Air.
The Apple desk top we have back in NZ is the bees knees boyo.
Boyo? Are you turning Welsh?
I think I'm turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese , you know I think so...
Post a Comment