THE CURMUDGEON
Wednesday, 22 April 2015
HOME IMPROVEMENTS 2
There are good cross marketing deals to be had from lots of retailers today.
When buying my lamp I bought some cocktail glasses that were on special.
1 comment:
Richard (of RBB)
said...
I see another woman's crotch.
Sorry.
22 April 2015 at 21:10
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ATHEISTIC DEVIL MAN
Robert has taken a new tack and instead of going about loving everyone including sinners he has gone on the offensive like that old version ...
DO YOU REMEMBER THIS? ...
... from The Godfather. Michael Corleone taking Apollonia out on a 'date' and the couple followed by the chaperoning family. Rober...
"IT'S IN THE GAME"
I unpacked and hooked up the PlayStation 3 console yesterday and set up Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005 golf game. This is the best of the seri...
1 comment:
I see another woman's crotch.
Sorry.
Post a Comment