Tuesday 3 November 2015

WEIRDEST PEOPLE I'VE EVER MET # 1

It's time for another series I think.
I haven't done one for a while and was thinking of it when I sent a link to Lucky # 10 to the The Old Girl when she told me that she was going on a helicopter ride this week. I feigned boredom reminding her that I used to commute by helicopter (well 2 or 3 times a week) when I worked for that wine company and said "Ho hum, just like a taxi to me".
Mean eh?
In reality I'm a bit jealous because I like flying in helicopters.


 I decided on a series on THE WEIRDEST PEOPLE I'VE EVER MET.

Now I know what you're thinking. You're thinking "How could anybody be weirder than this guy?



And you do make a point so in the series I'm going to have to include Richard (of RBB).

First up though this strange meeting comes to mind.

I was in Sydney in about 1996 with some work colleagues and we were meeting with a couple of wine companies that we represented.
At lunch-time one day we were moving quickly through throngs of people in a large shopping mall.
My two colleagues were just ahead of me, weaving in and out of the crowds of commuters and consumers coming towards us.

At one point a crazed-looking guy like this one:


came directly up to me and, wetly said:
"I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU YOU CUNT"
I almost had time to  reply:
"I SAY, THAT'S A BIT RUDE"
but he'd continued on his straight path bumping and scattering people as he went.
I didn't even have a chance to kick him in the arse.

When I caught up with my colleagues and told them they seemed unconcerned and said something along the lines of:

"Well, it's nice to make new friends".

Bastards!




3 comments:

Robert and the Catholics said...

Ho Hum a couple of people have said they are going to kill me in this century..
Come on we want weird!

Anonymous said...

Only a couple of people?

Now there's weird for you.

Richard (of RBB) said...

Yeah, I'm with Second!