Tuesday, 15 November 2016
MISSING YOU ALREADY
Ring ring ring ring .....
Donald: - "Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello (hey Mike, no-ones answering down in Noo Zeeland) Hello. Hello. Hello. Dammit. And I've got the best words too. Hello...."
John: - "Hiya. This is John from Nyu Sillund. I'm not in at the mo. Pliss leave a mussage."
Donald: "Goddammit. Mike this guy wants me to leave a message. I'll tweet him later"
(Donald puts phone down but forgets to disconnect it properly....)
" Hey Mike. Where the hell is Noo Zeeland anyway. Isn't it somewhere near Fiji? I like Fiji. Great water. I think I'll build a hotel there. Hey, don't those Feejeans wear grass skirts. Ha ha, you can grab their pussies easier that way. Ha ha"
Mike Pence, noticing that the phone line is still connected lunges forward to turn it off...
Mike: "Fuck. Not again...."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Robert has taken a new tack and instead of going about loving everyone including sinners he has gone on the offensive like that old version ...
-
... from The Godfather. Michael Corleone taking Apollonia out on a 'date' and the couple followed by the chaperoning family. Rober...
-
I unpacked and hooked up the PlayStation 3 console yesterday and set up Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005 golf game. This is the best of the seri...


3 comments:
Hey Geremy.
I've got a good idea. Why don't you get Donald Trump to ring you direct. Cut out the middleman. You and 'The Donald' seem to have a lot in common.
Second I don't think that US warship got down to NZ in less than a week and by the way, Trump is not yet president.
He could use the wall money to build a bridge from America to Kaikoura.
Post a Comment