Saturday 22 April 2017

WINDOWS 8

Not this





I'm excited at the acceptance of my new 'Windows' series. It's smashed all records - ha ha, did you see what I did there? Smashed all records. All of my blog followers have now created their own 'Windows posts although I seriously doubt their dedication and stamina so they will probably fizzle out.



Quite frankly, if they hadn't shown so much interest by copying the theme I might have discontinued it.

I took some more photographs of windows in the house and today will show you another one.



This one is of a door in one of the spare bedrooms. It leads out to the path at the side of the house.
I'm not sure why this was ever installed but will come in handy if we do the Air B&B thing so that a guest can have an additional exit/entrance.

I like this doorway because it has a really nice Nikau palm tree outside set in a garden of ferns. It is on the west side of the house so the afternoon sunlight filters nicely through it.

Good news is that I have a lot more windows in the house and will keep taking and posting photographs for your enjoyment.


7 comments:

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

Wow, love that palm tree trunk. Yes I could imagine the sun light filtered through the cool drooping fonts giving a tropical pacific ambiance; or as some might say ambivalence.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Well, Mrs Malaprop might say that (both the malapropisms). I doubt if Richard would.

Richard (of RBB) said...

Look, I'll never make jokes about you again. Please just drop the windows series. Please.

Richard (of RBB) said...

Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Please release me let me go .......

Richard (of RBB) said...

Cause I don't love you anymore.

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

Dee dah dum dum dee da dee...