Sunday 23 February 2020

RAINMAKER



WTF!

Yesterday I walked around the bay to my sister's place to check her electricity meter for her.
We haven't had rain here for a couple of months and Northland is officially in a drought situation.
I checked the meter and headed back home walking along the shore at mid-tide. It rained. Torrential rain. I had about one and a half kilometres to walk and got soaked.

Today I decided to clear out the shed and sort items in order:

  • Keep
  • Donate
  • Dump
It was a nice sunny morning and I put most of the contents on the driveway.

It rained. Heavy rain. Fuck!
I put all of the perishable and keepable or donateable things back in the shed and came indoors.

Now the rain has stopped. Fuck!

I've put a load of washing through. It needs to be hung up. The sun is now shining. Should I risk it?



THIS CARTOON IS FOR RICHARD

6 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

Shorter version of this post:
It rained a lot and one time I got soaked.

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

Jesus says we should not swear but rather just say "Yes or No".

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Here's a shorter comment:

Fuck.

Richard (of RBB) said...

Yes or No.

Anonymous said...

Sorry mate but you're playing for the other side.

- God

Richard (of RBB) said...

Oh, yes or no, sorry I forgot.