Friday 6 September 2024

THE HOUSE NEEDS WORK

It's Friday today but no doubt Richard thinks it's Tuesday or something. Poor old guy. I wonder if Robert's unconditional and only slightly creepy love can help him.

Oh well, never mind eh. I've got bigger problems. The Old Girl is arriving home tomorrow morning after a couple of months away and you know what that means?

House cleaning!


I'd better do a good job on this to distract her attention way from the front deck.

I cleaned the deck with a cleaning agent I bought cheap. This was after I kind of munted it a bit using the powerful Stihl water-blaster which left odd 'crop circle'-type marks. The cleaning agent removed a lot of those but also has made the deck look like a tortoiseshell cat.






I wonder if she'll notice?


Maybe it'd be better if I didn't do housework and instead made the inside of the house even untidier to distract her.

Yes, that'll work.

3 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

Roberto potrebbe dire che ti ama, ma la tua vecchia amica potrebbe avere un'opinione diversa.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Sheesh! If I wanted comments in Albanian I'd publish this blog in the Balkans.

Richard (of RBB) said...

Testa di cazzo.