Richard was surprised that I wrote a post today:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Robert has taken a new tack and instead of going about loving everyone including sinners he has gone on the offensive like that old version ...
-
... from The Godfather. Michael Corleone taking Apollonia out on a 'date' and the couple followed by the chaperoning family. Rober...
-
I unpacked and hooked up the PlayStation 3 console yesterday and set up Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005 golf game. This is the best of the seri...

4 comments:
I don't believe it.
So, when do the proper posts arrive, Welly boy?
Shhh! That one was nice and short. You shouldn't encourage him to put on his journalist hat. Believe it!
That's kind calling me a journ ...hold on! I generally hate journalists and believe that they are self-serving and distort the truth just for ratings. Sheesh!
Post a Comment