Wednesday, 26 August 2026

LET'S TALK ABOUT HATS

 I've decided - well, The Old Girl decided for me quite some time ago that I don't suit hats. This is a problem given that I've become follically-challenged with age and need to wear one when the sun is shining.

I keep buying them though and, after wearing them once or twice end up relocating them to a cupboard and later to the op-shops.

Here are just a few of them. I've posted other images before.


Richard and Robert seem to suit hats better than I do. It must be something to do with the shape of their faces or that the lowbrow neanderthal look suits a hat. Maybe they can enlighten me.





1 comment:

Richard (of RBB) said...

You look absolutely fine in a hat. Actually, I thought you looked very good in a hat.
Maybe TOG is missing the racoon hat?