THE CURMUDGEON
Richard's Bass Bag Tours.
It says it all really.
So, this is the two posts we were promised????????
One down two to go.At least Robert will be pleased.
Yes I am pleased. Made me chuckle because L says I never park the car properly too.
He tried to drive through stop barriers around by Massey Memorial as well and he nearly drove off a cliff into the water when doing a three point - sorry - seven point turn, it terrified Shelley.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
So, this is the two posts we were promised????????
One down two to go.
At least Robert will be pleased.
Yes I am pleased. Made me chuckle because L says I never park the car properly too.
He tried to drive through stop barriers around by Massey Memorial as well and he nearly drove off a cliff into the water when doing a three point - sorry - seven point turn, it terrified Shelley.
Post a Comment