Sunday 17 April 2011

ROLL UP ROLL UP ......

Richard (of RBB) forgot to ask me to look after his bus station while he is away on holiday.
Buses are waiting

No problem Richard, I know that you were busy. I'll host it for you over the next two weeks.
The fees have unfortunately been increased though because of the cost of broadband connection up North. I won't go into technical detail but you should understand that extra effort is required to push the data up the tubes all the way North. OK?

I suggest that everyone wanting hosting should send me their bank account details and access passwords. I will uplift an appropriate amount for the service.
Thank you. Have a nice day.

Gimme, gimme, gimme

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just post a picture of some buses and you think we are happy? We expect an account of your morning, the cat, your wife...

Twisted Scottish Bastard said...

And what you're going to be doing at Nuova Lazio High School.

But.

I'd be quite happy if you left out all that stuff about double bases.