Friday 18 January 2013

SUMMER HOLIDAYS

Have a look out for Una Stubbs (Till Death us do part) in this clip.



Well my Summer holidays are nearly over. I have to go back to the grind next Tuesday. Only 3 more days of wonderful holiday and then work. Admittedly it is only 3 days a week but still, it doesn't leave enough time to do all the things I want to do.

Christmas weather was a bit up and down. The remnants of Cyclone Evan brought high winds and rain but afterwards, particularly after New Year we have had wonderful settled weather.
Swimming, kayaking and bush and mountain walks have been the norm so we feel fit and refreshed to give battle to another year.

2 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

A short post like this should really be in The Curmudgeon Express.
Hey, I liked the Cliff Clip.

Valley Girl said...

Yeah the clip brings back memoreis of the final episode ever of the Young Ones were they re-enacted this clip and went over a cliff mind the pun).

Well TC you have had a short summer holiday break here at home but it was not that long ago you had a good break away in Tassie.
I must admit that adapting to the holiday lifestyle is not difficult. It's just we nee dhte income to pay for the living, hence off to work we go. Do we live to work or work to live? I ask myself this every year.