Wednesday 9 January 2013

STUPID DOLPHINS


They might know the answer to the universe but why didn't they come into the bay today instead of yesterday?

Yesterday we had the choppiest conditions for a couple of months. Today it has been great with no wind. The water was calm and I went swimming after the Reotahi walk. There would have been no problem kayaking and photographing at the same time.



The Canon Power Shot G5 is stuffed.
I diasassembled what I could, cleaned it and dried it with a hair dryer but it just won't take a charge.

I've had it for about 12 years so I guess that it is due to be replaced. It will cost about $400 for a good waterproof digital but these have 12.5 mega-pixels - 2/12 times that of the G5. Things have moved on. The G5 cost about $1100. It has been a good camera but has a lot of functions I have hardly used.

I'll probably go for this little number:


Olympus TG​-​820 Black Tough All Weather Camera







No comments: