THE CURMUDGEON
Thursday, 10 January 2013
IS IT THE SET UP?
Richard is having trouble with posting. 'They' have changed the settings he claims (a bit of paranoia there I think).
I think that the answer is in the set-up and he might need to reconfigure things. Either that or the spammers have got him.
"What's wrong with my set-up then?"
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ATHEISTIC DEVIL MAN
Robert has taken a new tack and instead of going about loving everyone including sinners he has gone on the offensive like that old version ...
Darwin
We managed to make our connecting flight from Brisbane to Darwin last night even though the flight from Wellington to Brisbane was delayed ...
TIDDLELEGS, CHEENA AND ROTTEN RO
I thought that readers might like one of the stories from the Garden Road series - children's storybooks that could have been published ...
No comments:
Post a Comment