Sunday 10 April 2016

TC THE TOOLMAN

I bought the Old Girl a present the other day and gave it to her this weekend.

A tool-belt.



Now don't laugh. She liked it.

In our house the Old Girl does the DIY. It's not because I'm unwilling, it's just that I'm not allowed.

"You're just too slap-dash matey" she says while taking the hammer, saw, screwdriver or drill off me.




The high spec. electric drill we have is hers. I'm not allowed to touch it so I bought another, lesser spec'd one for me. This one invariably is out of battery and the bits and bobs are forever going missing so I have to sneak a use of hers when she's not around.




I equipped the tool-belt with the tools that she will find useful in the apartment - a hammer, some screwdrivers, a set of Allen keys and pliers.





She's a happy chappy.







I think I'll buy her a helmet for Christmas.






3 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

A file would be a handy addition. Maybe a sheet or two of sandpaper?

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Thanks for the input Richard.
That solves the old 'what will I get her for her birthday' question.

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

Yes I see, so tell me more...