Thursday 2 June 2016

OK, WHAT'S GOING ON HERE THEN?

Yesterday and the day before I lit one of the woodburners and prepared the other as I was convinced winter had arrived. It of course had officially arrived yesterday but the cold snap was quite a departure from the great weather we have enjoyed all through autumn.

Today was a beautiful day. The harbour very calm and beckoning people to go for a swim. Not me alas as I'm a wimp but the Old Girl if she'd been here today would have.


This photograph was taken at 5pm and the sun was still shining in to the kitchen. at 5.30 the temperature is still 18 degrees and was higher during the day.
If this carries on the poor sheep will get confused and have their lambs early (a bit of a hypocritical thought as I bought lamb mince at the supermarket today) but you know what I mean.

2 comments:

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

Sue looked at the screen .."What a nice view".

Richard (of RBB) said...

Not so good if you're a poor little lamb.