Wednesday 13 May 2009

A NEW PERSPECTIVE


After a drive into town this morning to pick up some artwork I stopped off at the Pt Chevalier Plaza for a coffee. The Pt Chevalier shops are pretty tragic really and are certainly not in keeping with the suburb itself. This is probably due to the reasonable proximity of St Luke's Shopping Mall, a behemoth that has killed off all the surrounding suburbs shopping strips. Today I sat in a small cafe looking out at the sad little plaza and guess what? It didn't look so sad after all. I felt good and enjoyed my coffee and sandwhich. Perhaps this is because I don't feel stressed and am looking forward to the changes coming our way this year.

3 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

This post was up there with my Wednesday post.

Anonymous said...

I The The would have used the words The The 'down there'.
The The The Guy

THE CURMUDGEON said...

'Yacks'

Was the word verification.
It suits.