Sunday 25 April 2010

I'M NEARLY CRYING OVER IT


Sorry old soldiers, to moan on ANZAC Day, but I haven't complained in a while. What really gets my goat at the moment is bloody milk producers' packaging. One would think that in this day and age, with all the so-called advancements in packaging (I would rather have my milk to still come in glass bottles), that that packaging would at least function properly. How many times have you purchased a litre or more of milk from a supermarket and when you get home discover that the plastic top has failed and leaked milk over the other purchases? It seems to happen to me a lot.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you had a brass dog, you could set it on the supermarket people who sell the stuff.
Bin Hire

Anonymous said...

Hey, great post!!!
Akish (TP)

THE CURMUDGEON said...

There is something deeply unsettling about a Philistine telling you that you have written something good.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Bin Hire, if I had a brass dog I could probably throw it at the supermarket bosses.

Anonymous said...

What really annoys us are those 2 litre plastic milk containers that dribble.

Anonymous said...

Much like Comeinyourpant's penis.
Bin Hire

Anonymous said...

except these are about four inches wide!

Anonymous said...

So, what's the difference again?
Bin Hire