Who can believe that? I certainly don't. Pryor has been working hard for years doing what she considers best for our community. The newbie and upstart Bennett has steamrollered her and criticised the standard of reporting, probably for political reasons. An indication of things to come (railways, education, health services)? I think so.
Wednesday, 21 April 2010
BIG MOVING MACHINES
Jan Pryor has said that she resigned her position as Chief Families Commissioner for personal reasons and not due to any disagreements with Social Development Minister Paula Bennett.
Who can believe that? I certainly don't. Pryor has been working hard for years doing what she considers best for our community. The newbie and upstart Bennett has steamrollered her and criticised the standard of reporting, probably for political reasons. An indication of things to come (railways, education, health services)? I think so.
Who can believe that? I certainly don't. Pryor has been working hard for years doing what she considers best for our community. The newbie and upstart Bennett has steamrollered her and criticised the standard of reporting, probably for political reasons. An indication of things to come (railways, education, health services)? I think so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Robert has taken a new tack and instead of going about loving everyone including sinners he has gone on the offensive like that old version ...
-
... from The Godfather. Michael Corleone taking Apollonia out on a 'date' and the couple followed by the chaperoning family. Rober...
-
I unpacked and hooked up the PlayStation 3 console yesterday and set up Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005 golf game. This is the best of the seri...


No comments:
Post a Comment