Saturday 22 January 2011

16 TONS AND WHAT DO YOU GET...?

Help!
For the last week I haven't been able to do anything I want. My time has been stolen. I haven't played golf and have only swum a couple of times. Definitely no kayaking. Its not fair. I've been working. OK, I know that some money will be coming my way but I'd rather have that and still have my time to myself.
I did a contract job for someone in the States who wants a new brand. I came up with a concept and name and put together a presentation. I'd forgotten what working is like. People expect you to do things!

3 comments:

Nicola said...

I can foresee a lot of sympathy coming your way.

It the post title the amount of $$ you got for the work?

But I know what you mean- I felt the same when full time work came back to slap me in the face recently

Richard (of RBB) said...

On the bright side, it gives you something to blog about.

By the way, Chris is 60 today.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Chris.
Wasn't there an old story about Chris riding home on the old Wolf 125 cc Motor bike with a load of booze strapped to the back?