Sunday 25 December 2011

COMFORT

Ahh the joy of being at home away from the city.
Shorts and T-shirt will be de rigeur for as long as I'm here (unfortunately not long enough as I will be working the non-statutory days). We've had a nice Christmas morning here, exchanging presents, corn fritters and bacon for breakfast and listening to a nice selection of music - Pachebal,  Vaughan Williams, Gregorian,  Albioni  etc. - festive and Christmassy without being tacky.
I had to rescue one of my favourite shirts from the rubbish - "It makes you look like a bag a of busted arseholes" said the Old Girl, not for the first time - but I like it.


We are off for a long walk along Ocean Beach soon and a picnic lunch before visiting the neighbours for drinks and then a big Christmas dinner (just the two of us) with Champagne, Pinot Noir and trifle!

1 comment:

Twisted Scottish Bastard said...

Save Our Shirt.

Relax and get slowly blotto.

Merry Christmas