Monday, 23 June 2014
A CLOSE SHAVE
On Friday night I got a bit loose and smoked a couple of Djarum Blacks. The sheer intoxication of the experience sent me reeling and I blogged about the experience :
SEE HERE
The next day I came crashing down from my 'high'. With a mouth like an ashtray I resolved not to do that again I don't think I'm cut out to be a smoker.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Robert has taken a new tack and instead of going about loving everyone including sinners he has gone on the offensive like that old version ...
-
... from The Godfather. Michael Corleone taking Apollonia out on a 'date' and the couple followed by the chaperoning family. Rober...
-
I unpacked and hooked up the PlayStation 3 console yesterday and set up Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005 golf game. This is the best of the seri...
No comments:
Post a Comment