Thursday, 19 June 2014
OUT LATE
The Old Girl is in New York for a few days and tonight went to see After Midnight. She phoned and said it was marvellous. Patti LaBelle was featured (and not in another fistfight with Aretha Franklin). I've stayed in Toronto as T.O.G. is heading off to Baltimore to catch up with friends on Friday. I'll probably go to NYC next month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Robert has taken a new tack and instead of going about loving everyone including sinners he has gone on the offensive like that old version ...
-
... from The Godfather. Michael Corleone taking Apollonia out on a 'date' and the couple followed by the chaperoning family. Rober...
-
I unpacked and hooked up the PlayStation 3 console yesterday and set up Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005 golf game. This is the best of the seri...
3 comments:
Wow!
Ooooooh! I'll be there too! Might run into you in Times Square!
OK. I'll be standing in the middle wearing shorts,a Hawaiian shirt, sunglasses, jandals and carrying a camera. Should be easy to find.
Post a Comment