THE CURMUDGEON
Friday, 23 October 2015
ATTENDING FITNESS GLASSES
Check out this story via the link:
http://nzh.tw/11533217
I don't know why I bother cycling out to the gym and doing an hour workout when I could be doing this.
All that I need is a nice Chianti (with or without the fava beans).
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ATHEISTIC DEVIL MAN
Robert has taken a new tack and instead of going about loving everyone including sinners he has gone on the offensive like that old version ...
Darwin
We managed to make our connecting flight from Brisbane to Darwin last night even though the flight from Wellington to Brisbane was delayed ...
TIDDLELEGS, CHEENA AND ROTTEN RO
I thought that readers might like one of the stories from the Garden Road series - children's storybooks that could have been published ...
No comments:
Post a Comment