Tuesday 27 October 2015

MISSING YOU ALREADY

I'm getting used to this 'on my own' thing. The Old Girl and I  have, over the last year and a half managed to spend our time apart in two three different countries.
I'm reminded of this song that I hadn't heard for well over 20 years.

ALONE AGAIN

The Old Girl has had to go back to New Zealand due to a health crisis of a friend.
She will help out with their house selling plans and relocation plans back to Scotland as well as spend some quality time with them.

It will only be for 3 weeks which is a doddle compared to the previous two 6 month stints but even so I miss her already.

She left last night and the apartment seems really empty without her.

AN UPDATE
.

I played Gilbert O'Sullivan's song just now (I should have done it before I posted) and realised that it's not at all what I want. I'm missing The Old Girl because she is away for a few weeks and I really enjoy her company. She hasn't buggered off and left me.

I think this song better suits the situation.

Carry on,

MISS YOU


2 comments:

Robert ka kite i nga mea i te rangi said...

Two great songs!
Have you anymore?

Richard (of RBB) said...

Take care over there, The Curmudgeon.
I hope it all goes well for the old girl.
Sad times.