THE CURMUDGEON
Monday, 12 December 2016
THEY DON'T MAKE 'EM LIKE THIS ANYMORE....
.... or maybe Robert does?
DOWNUNDER
2 comments:
Richard (of RBB)
said...
Short post.
13 December 2016 at 05:09
Twisted Scottish Bastard
said...
concise.
I always liked it, now I'm not too sure.
13 December 2016 at 20:41
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ATHEISTIC DEVIL MAN
Robert has taken a new tack and instead of going about loving everyone including sinners he has gone on the offensive like that old version ...
DO YOU REMEMBER THIS? ...
... from The Godfather. Michael Corleone taking Apollonia out on a 'date' and the couple followed by the chaperoning family. Rober...
"IT'S IN THE GAME"
I unpacked and hooked up the PlayStation 3 console yesterday and set up Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005 golf game. This is the best of the seri...
2 comments:
Short post.
concise.
I always liked it, now I'm not too sure.
Post a Comment