Friday 23 June 2017

SEE-LINE

SEE-LINE WOMAN - NINA SIMONE



Nice song and great version by Nina Simone but I really meant sea-lion.



There's apparently been a sea-lion in our bay over the last week. This has been while I was in Auckland so unfortunately missed see-ing it. I'll keep looking.

My neighbour Rod said that it has been sunning itself during the day on the swimming platform just out from our house.



My question is: How does it get up on the swimming platform? This thing has a wooden ladder attached for swimmers to climb up on it as it is a few feet above water level.

Does it put its paws up on the platform and haul itself up?




2 comments:

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

Probably the same way it gets on an ice berg; if it can find one!

Richard (of RBB) said...

Takes a swimming jump?