Wednesday 28 June 2017

A WORKING DAY







I'm down to an hour and a half a day now until the end of this week and then I'm free. FREE!

I did my hour an a half this morning before setting out for a walk around the bay.

The day was so nice that I then went out and played 6 holes of golf. For winter the course wasn't too bad. The recent drainage work done means that it's not boggy anymore. Being winter of course meant that the fairways were 'slow' with no roll but I played really well.
It's been a glorious day with no wind, blue skies and only cold when in the shade.

Here's a photo I took of the 11th green par 3 which I parred!



Richard (of RBB) apparently has seven more working days before he retires.

Let's hope that he takes up golf to pass the time and keep a reasonable level of fitness.
I think that there's a golf course in Nuova Lazio.

3 comments:

Robert and the Catholics said...

Beautiful.

Richard (of RBB) said...

I'm sorry if I implied that your other posts were boring. Really sorry. A new standard has now been set.

Robert and the Catholics said...

Si, hard to beat that photo no?