Saturday 3 November 2018

HE'S BAAAAACK!





Richard telephoned this morning to say hello and check up on me. He's been away in Italy for 6 weeks and away from the blogging community so we haven't seen any posts from him for a while.

Did anyone miss him?



I checked his blog and there is a new post in which he tells us of some of his exploits. Hopefully he will be able to have a string of these as he remembers the highlights of his trip.

He posted a photograph that Shelley took of Mike, me and him at Auckland airport before they set off. No doubt he trawled through hundreds of snaps before finding one that made him look good and me like a decrepit old bastard.



Mike looked good as usual.

6 comments:

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

I never judge a book by it's cover.

Richard (of RBB) said...

Unless it is a Playboy.

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

Of course as a Roman Catholic I would not even frequent a place that sells them.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Yes but as a Arsey you could go to confession and come out all clean and fluffy and pure again.

Richard (of RBB) said...

I only read Playboys for the articles. (Old joke there)

Richard (of RBB) said...

"Of course as a Roman Catholic I would not even frequent a place that sells them."
That reminds me of a mightier than though guy at St Pats who was one step (or five) above everyone else - he had never tasted a cigarette and probably never wanked.
They used to call him 'old pure lungs'.