Friday 30 November 2018

FREQUENCY

As you get older frequency in most things diminishes except for perhaps urination, especially during the night.


In the area of blogging I'm guilty of not doing many posts recently. Apart from being a bit lazy at present one of the main reasons is that The Old Girl has been spending a lot of time up here instead of in Auckland to keep an eye on me. As she has been working from home she occupies the study most days which is where the iMac lives on which I do my blogging. I check and read blogs on my iPad but it's too much of a fankle to write posts on this and often it won't allow me to comment on others posts.


When I use the iMac in the study I'm conscious of her looking sideways at me wondering what I'm doing.




I remember Twisted Scottish Bastard, that irreverent and amusing blogger (now seemingly retired) mentioning something similar about his wife's circumspection of his blogging and internet proclivities:


I'm not sure how Robert gets on with his wife watching. Maybe he blogs at work while hiding in his cupboard. He is after all, as he says, unchallenged by any use of his brain when at work. The unkind might say though that he is unchallenged by the use of his brain while blogging as well.

Richard seems to have slipped a bit in his blogging to the point where robert now only reads one of his alternate blogs Richard's Bass Bag The Second or something. Good luck with that I say.




3 comments:

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

My wife likes me blogging about anything except religion... and of course not offending people!

THE CURMUDGEON said...

So she's disappointed on both counts then.

Anonymous said...

We find Robert's blogs to be very interesting.

RBB2