Sunday, 19 July 2026

ROBERT MADE THE GRADE

 Richard reminded me that Robert hadn't received his certificate yet so I had a word with Him above and he told me to give him this:

I won't tell you his exact words but he did add - " ... and tell him that he won't be getting one from Mum (sorry, I'll rephrase that) he won't be getting a certificate from Mum because she thinks he's creepy with all that excessive praying of the Rosary stuff. The occasional 'Our Father' is OK but umpteen 'Hail Marys'? Sheesh!"

4 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

I expected better.
"Our father who farts in Heaven..."
would have been a better start.

Anonymous said...

Yes, well, standards are higher outside of the ‘Nui.

Rob said...

I can recite it in latin too.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

I can too but to say "it" in Latin depends entirely on its role in the sentence and its gender.
It can be ‘Id’, ‘ejus ’, ‘ei’ or ‘eo’

I trust that this was helpful.