I took The Old Girl to the airport at 5AM this morning. She's off to Russell for a few days.
Getting to the airport at that time of the morning was a breeze. It'd be nice to have low traffic density all the time. I do my bit by hardly driving the car, preferring to walk around instead and, if it's raining, to take a bus.
Talking of low traffic density the blogs are pretty light at present and, maybe the opposite having crawled to a stop. It's just as well that The Curmudgeons Inc.ⓒ is here to keep things going.
Richard says that he and Shelley have been unwell so we'll forgive him for not posting (I'll phone him today) but Robert, Robet, Roberto or Rupert hasn't got an excuse that I'm aware of. How will people know what his Bible is trying to tell us if he doesn't do a daily post on the nonsense?
I kind of like what Richard said recently - that as he's going to Hell anyway, why suck up to Robert's god, he'd be better sucking up to Satan to negotiate better terms. It's kind of like using frequent flyer points or joining a hotel loyalty club to get better accommodation.
![]() |
| Not this. |
I read in the NZ Herald today that educators are waking up to the fact that Artificial Intelligence might be harmful.
Gosh - really?
Artificial intelligence has become a fixture in New Zealand classrooms, but more than half of teachers believe it is already harming students' ability to think critically and creatively, a major Education Review Office report has found.Reporter Rachel Maher, NZ Herald Maybe someone should tell Rupert. |

.jpeg)
3 comments:
I stay well away from AI whenever possible.
No doubt the feeling is mutual.
That might be the subject of a blog post.
Post a Comment