I'm back from Auckland after an 11 hour train trip today.
I've made and eaten my dinner (pizza) and had a refreshing couple of glasses of wine (chardonnay and pinot noir) and will toddle off to bed soon.
I'll write a couple of posts tomorrow on the opera and the trip which will refresh the blogging community that went a bit stale while I was away. It was good that the hotel and the train had Wi-fi so that I was able to comment and try to keep the old blokes on track but they need more than that - witticisms, images and comprehensible essays - you know the drill.
Stay posted!
.jpeg)

3 comments:
You made it! You're Bach!
Yes but I’m not 1.8m tall.
We did our best while you were away, but I agree, the community was running on fumes without your witticisms, images and - most demanding of all - comprehensible essays.
Post a Comment