Monday, 28 September 2026

"IT'S IN THE GAME"

 I unpacked and hooked up the PlayStation 3 console yesterday and set up Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005 golf game.


This is the best of the series of games produced and, while 21 years old still has good graphics and features. You will remember that I've mentioned this before:

HERE

HERE

It's just the thing for rainy days like yesterday and while I'm still resting my foot (which is getting better).

Perhaps the other old bloggers, on a rainy day, could come around for an indoors golf challenge.

I could arrange to have a special 'Most Golf' prize for Richard unless he manages to cheat.






9 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

Shouldn't you offer a testicles prize?
Though Robert will probably want ones belonging to Jesus.

Rob said...

I'd be up for the challenge. I could bring my PS5 and play Battlefield 6 online for some real fun.

Rob said...

I read today that they had dug up the famous mid twentieth century TV personality Cardinal Fulton J. Sheen and extracted his jaw bone to use as a relic under an alter. I imagine Our Lord's testicles would be highly sort after.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Golf only for me. I discovered that, after the stroke I had the shoot 'em up games make me dizzy so I can't play them.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

By the way - I expect blasphemy from Richard but not from you Robert. The Virgin Mary will be shocked and might 'ghost' you from getting your rosary prayers through to her.

Richard (of RBB) said...

I could build an Ark. Then we could have a real wipe out. My game name could be NOAI. I'd be on NOAI's Ark.

THE WINE GUY said...

“NOAI”?
Not a lot of intelligence?

One of us is dyslexic.

Richard (of RBB) said...

You'll be better off with Rob and Battlefield Sex.
Good luck.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Oh!
And I went to all the trouble finding that trophy for you.