"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing,"
- attributed to Socrates via Plato.
I don't consider Richard to be a philosopher - a philanderer, a Philistine or even a philatelist maybe and he could be described as being philharmonic so I don't know why he wrote this post this morning:
With Robert it would be expected and he excels at writing posts about nothing:
"I can connect nothing with nothing" wrote TS Eliot in his poem 'The Waste Land (Section III, The Fire Sermon)' in which he was referring to modern day (in his time) collapse and despair but I don't think that Richard studied Eliot at school unless it was the comic version of 'Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats'.
Maybe he's just run out of ideas.



3 comments:
His frivolous post pronouncing "nothing" is not to be applauded. It represents the abolishment of reason and human intelligence. But more it shows the inexcusable depravity of common sense when given total communicability. His blog can reach millions with positivity if he so chose. His communication given universal attention is "nothing". I think and know nothing says he. Nothing matters. Nothing to be expected. Nothing to say.
Well, nothing to see here alright.
A person with insight would see much. He would see that life is body and soul. Unified. Inseparable.
Post a Comment