Thursday, 1 October 2026

AND ANOTHER ONE

 I'm sure that you liked the joke we made in the previous post about Richard's doctor consultation.


Here's another one that could have happened:


This could be the start of a new series - RICHARD GOES TO THE DOCTORS.


6 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

But I would only go to one doctor at a time. I think you missed a possessive apostrophe, old timer.

Richard (of RBB) said...

Doctor says, "Peter, I thought you were 84!"

Richard (of RBB) said...

Meanwhile Robert cleans a toilet while reciting the rosary. Mary holds her nose.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Robert says:

“Hell Mary, this is a disgrace
The Lord was supposed to just take a wee.
He blasted well farted amongst blimmin
well crapping and missed the bowl - Jesus!

Hell Mary, for the Mother of God!
Spray some smellies for us sinners,
now before we’re all dead
Oh man!”

Richard (of RBB) said...

Ha, ha, ha! Well done, TC.

Rob said...

Ha, ha....how did you know I did that this morning? I don't normally. There is no natural explanation....