It has been nice out - I agree with Richard on that but don't approve of him going about exposing himself.
*********
The Old Girl is back for the weekend from Christchurch so I have had to get the house back in order. This means doing everything twice like vacuuming, dusting and generally cleaning. Even then the result isn't up to her standards. Hey ho!
The Prednisone medication I've been taking for gout inflammation has the side effect of blurred vision so my cleaning ability has been even further compromised. All these bloody medications have side effects and Prednisone being a steroid has many. Fortunately I'm only taking a very short duration dose so hopefully the eyesight will come back to normal, or what's normal for me soon.
I'm picking up The Old Girl from the airport tomorrow and she goes back Monday evening. On Saturday she will be going to World of Wearable Arts (WOW) with Geoff if he's feeling up to it and on Sunday we are out to dinner with her cousin and her husband. He's a professional chef so always cooks delicious meals.
Robert hasn't been posting for a few days. I imagine that AI slop he dishes out has shagged him out. I hope he hasn't been flashing like Richard has. If he has he should know that it's a sin so should read Richard's blog to get some pointers of what to do if he gets 'sent down'.
Wine time is calling and I have to get my dinner organised - Thai chicken curry and Jasmine rice. Yummy!


2 comments:
You àre certainly pulling in the comments with this post! Well done.
Don't worry about Robert. He's heavily into communion hosts at present.
Like turning them in to bagels you mean?
Post a Comment