Sunday, 4 October 2026

PUTTING MYSELF OUT THERE

 It's bloody cold outside this morning but, as my foot is up to walking I feel that I need to get out and do some exercise.

The Old Girl is here this weekend (up from her two month stint in Christchurch) so we'll head out soon for a stroll along the waterfront. 'Rugging up' will be necessary as I think there's a cold southerly wind lowering the temperature. 

No doubt Richard is huddling in bed doing a gaseous rendition of Krook from Dickens's Bleak House. I hope that he doesn't burn the house down. He has nothing to report in his blog post this morning which is, for the readers reader a blessing in there being:

  • No scatological references
  • No blasphemy
  • No vulgarity
  • No dullard wine advice
  • No endless musical instrument anecdotes.
I might post again after the walk as I have lots to tell you.







No comments: