Friday 1 June 2012

IS IT ME?

Driving along an 80k stretch of road today there were road works with a big barrier on the left. There were still two lanes with double yellow lines separating the two going uphill to the crest of the rise.
Fortunately it was reduced to 50k because of the roadworks as a car , on the wrong side of the road was coming right foer me. I swerved as much as I could given that I was restricted by the barrier and the other jerk swerved left cutting in front of the car that he had been parallel to. I don't know if he was trying to overtake on the double yellows or was disoriented due to the road works. Either way it could have been curtains for me.
I in fact thought hat I may have misinterpreted the road worlks sign and had gone the wrong way. I quickly reversed and pulled into the 'site entrance' gap but discovered that I was in the right.
Bastard!


3 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

In this instance I think it was...

Twisted Scottish Bastard said...

Yes it's you. How many Chardons have you imbibed?

Richard (of RBB) said...

I didn't realise that Chardon was Comeinyourpants' favourite wine.

In Nuova Lazio I've heard it referred to as Hardon.