Friday 29 June 2012

GIVE LITTERERS WHAT THEY DESERVE

I went walking this morning. I went up Mt Aubrey which affords a fantastic view of Whangarei Heads. Apart from the view, the walk up is pretty strenuous, steeply uphill through nice native bush so good for building up fitness which I must do as I've been a bit slack recently.



Half way up I noticed a V can in the bushes at the side of the track.

This was at a stopping point where there is a seat and through a gap in the trees there is a great panoramic view of McLeod Bay. It is beautiful.
So, some dickhead climbed up here, stopped to take in the view, swirled down a poisonous energy drink and threw the can into the bush in front of him/her.

Bloody hell! Why come to one of the most beautiful parts of the planet to do that. Why not skulk around Penrose or Onehunga industrial wastelands and litter to your hearts content. Arsehole!





This is a hazard for litterers I'd like to see in action



1 comment:

Twisted Scottish Bastard said...

I agree about the littering louts, but that movie clip should be banned under the Geneva Convention on Bad Taste...and physical impossibility...and illogic...the recoil would have pushed it back in